MS Outlook Send Receive Error – The Microsoft Outlook is one of the most used web email services. Every Microsoft Office or Microsoft Product user, own an Outlook Account. Along with the emailing, they also provide other services like calendar, task, and contacts. You can also create a new outlook account now for free by visiting the Outlook.com
But Outlook Services are not free from few minor issues. One of such issues is MS Outlook Send Receive Error. Also, we are going to discuss this issue and help you with the troubleshooting of the error. If you are looking for a technician to help you with the issue then contact the Microsoft Office Support and get an on-call technician.
How to Troubleshoot the MS Outlook Send Receive Error?
Forms of MS Outlook Send Receive Error
This is one of the most common errors that can represent itself with a different error code. Some of these are listed below:
- Error Code 0 – “Outlook is unable to connect to the proxy server”. This error stops the connections of the servers.
- Error Code 0x800CCC80 – “None of the authentication methods supported by this client is supported by your server”.
- Error Code 8004010F – “Outlook data file cannot be accessed”.
You can get some other similar error on your device. But do not worry, we will provide you with some troubleshooting steps to resolve MS Outlook Send Receive Error.
Steps to Fix MS Outlook Send Receive Error
In order to start using the outlook services, you need to remove the send and receive an error. Furthermore, if not resolved at right time, it can affect other applications on your computer. Performs these steps:
Check the Internet Connection
If you are facing issues with the Outlook then you must check the internet connection on your device. It highly likely that the possible cause of your issue is related to the internet issues.
- On your computer, launch a web browser of your choice.
- Then type anything in the search box, such as “office.com/setup” and hit the enter key.
- If you get any search results then your internet is working properly.
- Otherwise, you need to contact your Internet Service Provider for the issue.
In case your internet is working fine then you can also try other troubleshooting methods to fix the error.
Disable the Firewall and Security Applications
There is a possibility that the firewall of your device causing an issue with the Outlook application. To fix this issue, you can try disabling the firewall or other similar security feature from your device.
- You can start by disabling the firewall of your device.
- Also, if you have an antivirus or security application installed then remove it.
- After that, launch the outlook application and try sending an email.
- If the error persists then you can go to the other methods to fix the error.
- Furthermore, make sure you enable the firewall and antivirus after the completion of this step.
For the instant resolution of the issue, you can contact the Outlook Support at the toll-free number.
Check Whether you are Using the Correct Email Account
Sometimes, the application logout automatically, in order to ensure the security. This also happens when the user removes the cache data from the device. When this happens, the user gets the MS Outlook Send Receive Error.
- Launch the Outlook Application and go to the My Account.
- You can also click on your profile icon.
- You will be presented with the details of your account.
- Here, you can click on the logout button.
- And then, login in using the Outlook Account credentials that is username and password.
You can try sending an email to check whether the issue is fixed or not. Otherwise, you need to repair the application.
Repair the Outlook Application
There is a possibility that the Outlook application is corrupted or some files are deleted related to the application. In such a case, you can repair the files follow these steps.
- Start by launching the Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Now click on Uninstall a Program under the Program menu.
- A list of all the installed application will appear on your computer.
- Navigate to the Outlook application and right-click on it.
- From the menu list, choose to Repair.
- After that, select the repair method and follow the instructions to complete the process.
- You can also try the uninstall and reinstall the application to resolve this issue.
If the MS Outlook Send Receive Error is still there then you should get a technician. Call us at the toll-free number of Outlook Support and get an on-call technician now. Furthermore, you can also visit the website and get details related to your other Outlook issues. This service is 24/7 available. Call Now.