Remove Languages Fonts MS Office Windows – When you install MS office on your system then it comes with several languages and fonts. But there are only a few which are required or you use. So the languages and fonts, which you do not use commonly, you can remove them from MS Office. In order to Remove Languages and Fonts from MS Office, you need to follow the basic steps. Here in this article, we are going to describe the procedure to Remove Languages and Fonts from MS Office.
Remove Languages Fonts MS Office Windows
Steps to Remove Languages and Fonts from MS Office – office.com/setup:
- First of all, you need to open one of the Office applications like Excel.
- Now click on the File menu and then select options.
- Furthermore, from the opened list, select Language.
- Now you will see the option “Choose Editing Languages”, from this option select the language. Which you want to remove from the Office.
- Now you need click on the Remove button, after selecting the language from the list.
- If you are using an older version of Office like Office 2007 then,
- Click on the start button and then click on the All Programs to search Microsoft Office in the list.
- Now select the Microsoft Office Tools under the Microsoft Office and then select Microsoft Office Language Settings.
- Now in the new window, you need to select the Editing Language tab.
- Furthermore, select Enabled Editing Languages and then from the select language to remove.
- In conclusion click on the Remove button.
- In case you are using Windows 7 and above then,
- First of all, you need to go to the Control Panel by clicking on the start button.
- After that, you need to type Fonts, in the search box on the top right corner of the screen.
- From the search results, select Fonts or,
- You may also click on the Preview, delete, show and hide fonts, which is under the Fonts tab.
- Furthermore, from the list of fonts, select the font which you want to remove.
- After selecting the fonts, you need to click on the Delete button.
- In case you are using Windows Vista:
- First, go to Control Panel and then click on the Appearance and Personalization.
- Furthermore, select install or remove a font and right-click on the font then select Delete from the list.
- In case you are using an old version of Office i.e. Office 2007 then
- Go to Control Panel and then double-click on the Fonts.
- Furthermore, you can delete the fonts which you want to remove.
If you follow the steps given above then you will be able to Remove Languages and Fonts from MS Office. In case you find it difficult to Remove Languages and Fonts from MS Office then contact Office Support. You can also visit office.com/setup for further troubleshooting and support.
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- remove display language office 2016
- remove embedded fonts powerpoint 2016
- delete windows fonts
- remove foreign language from a word document
- delete protected system fonts windows 10
- uninstall language pack windows 10
- remove fonts from word 2016
- how to add language in MS Office 2010
For more details contact Office Support or visit us at office.com/setup.
#Error code 0x8004FC12 #Remove Languages Fonts MS Office Windows
Hope you like the Article related to “Remove Languages Fonts MS Office Windows”!