Fix Microsoft Office Error 1713 – You can get the Microsoft Office 1713 on your Office 2007 and Office 2011 product. This error generally occurs when installing the Office on your device. The Error Code 1713 is installation type error. This can be fixed by trying some troubleshooting steps.
In this article, we will discuss the methods to Fix Microsoft Office Error 1713. For an instant resolution of the issues, we recommend you to contact the Microsoft Office Support. Also, call us at the toll-free number of the Office Support and get an on-call technician now.
How to Fix Microsoft Office Error 1713?
Method 1 – Restart your Computer
In order to fix Microsoft Office error 1713, you can try the restart method. Sometimes, when too many applications are running on your device, your computer get worked up. This lead to installation error like Microsoft Office error 1713. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, save all the task that you are working on currently.
- Now terminate the application running on your computer.
- Navigate to the restart button on your device and click on it.
- Your device will turn off and start again.
- Once the device starts, check whether the office 1713 error is fixed or still there.
Go to the next methods to resolve the Microsoft Office error 1713 or feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support.
Method 2 – Repair the Office
You can also repair the Microsoft Office using the inbuilt tool. Follow these steps to fix Microsoft Office error 1713:
- On your Windows computer, launch the Control Panel on your screen.
- Choose the category view for the Control Panel.
- Now click on the Uninstall a Program button under the Programs menu.
- A list of all the installed application will appear on your screen.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Office and right-click on it.
- Choose to Repair from the given options.
- If prompted, then select a method to repair the application.
- Complete the process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, check whether the Office is fixed or not.
- If the Microsoft Office error 1713 is still there then get to the other troubleshooting steps.
Method 3 – Check the Internet and System Requirements
The system requirement verification is very important before installing any application on your computer. If your device will not fall under the minimum requirement list then you will definitely feel errors while using the product.
- The Microsoft Office requires an internet connection to work on your computer device.
- To fix Microsoft Office error 1713, check the internet connection.
- And then upgrade your device according to the minimum system requirements.
- Furthermore, for the system requirement details, visit office.com/setup and choose the product you have.
If you need help with the Microsoft Office errors, feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support. You can visit office.com/setup or call at the Office Support toll-free number.
Method 4 – Uninstall and Reinstall the Microsoft Office
If none of the above methods are working for you to fix Microsoft Office error 1713. Then you can try these steps to fix the issue.
- Firstly, open the Control Panel on your computer and click on Uninstall a Program button.
- Navigate to the Office from the list of installed applications.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Office and choose to uninstall.
- Follow the instructions to uninstall the Office.
- Once it is removed from your computer, you can reinstall the Office.
- Follow the exact same steps that you used to install the Microsoft Office.
- Furthermore, you can visit office.com/setup on your device and get the required details.
Once you have installed the Microsoft Office, check whether the Microsoft Office error 1713 is there or not. To fix Microsoft Office error 1713, you can try other methods too.
Method 5 – Contact Microsoft Office Support
Finally, when none of the above methods are working to fix Microsoft Office error 1713, you need the help of a technician. Simply place a call at the toll-free number. Your call will be directed to a skilled technician. You can share your issues and get a resolution of your issue.
- How to fix error 1713 Windows 7?
- Error 1713 setup cannot install Windows 10
- How to fix error 1713 Windows 10?
- Error 1713 setup cannot install one of the required products for Microsoft word MUI 2013
- Error 1713 setup cannot install one of the required products for Microsoft word MUI 2016
- Microsoft office errors
- Error 1713 setup cannot install one of the required products for Microsoft word MUI 2010
- How to fix Microsoft office 2010 installation error?
These are some of the common issue faced by our users that are related to Microsoft Office error 1713. You can also access office support related to these issues. Call the office Support or visit office.com/setup for resolution of your issues. This service is 24/7 available. #office com setup